?

Log in

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere.
Recent Entries 
19th-Nov-2019 07:17 pm - friends only.
Disney ☰ Flynn & Rapunzel
Please comment to be added! Comments are screened.
20th-Nov-2013 12:21 am - games games games
キングダム ハーツ ☰ TIFA
Every time I have a lot of work, I always want to play video games. Thank GOD I don't have my PS3 in Davis with me, or I'd be on that thing all the time. (Haha, just kidding, I would feel way too guilty and I'd get really hard on myself for not studying instead.)

Anyway, breyzyyin wrote a huge, long (amazing!) entry about the Mass Effect triology, and that got me wanting to talk about video games, but Honora is asleep and I'm sitting here in my room alone and listening to the rain like a sad teenager. So I went about finding a meme to fill out on Tumblr, and - yay! - I found an Assassin's Creed one. Phew! It's 11:41PM, and since I don't need to be at school until noon tomorrow, we should get this show on the road:




30 DAY ASSASSIN'S CREED MEME - DONE IN ONE RAINY EVENING INSTEAD.Collapse )


Phew! You don't have to read that, I just wanted to get it out of my system. Good night!
4th-Jun-2013 04:36 pm - nope nope nope nope nope
キングダム ハーツ ☰ ROSA
"Dear Shereen,

I just wanted to say how much sense your letter made to me and how much I admire you! I am sure you would be a wonderful teacher (you have the intelligence and the personality for it), and I am grateful I have played some part in your eventual path in life.

I will save your letter.

Warmly,

John."

Dear Professor Boe,

I HAVE FINALS THIS SATURDAY WHY WOULD YOU SEND ME AN E-MAIL LIKE THIS I'M ACTUALLY SOBBING QUIETLY INTO MY BIOMEDICAL SIGNALLING BOOK WE BOTH KNOW THAT I WILL NEVER TEACH SHAKESPEARE GO AWAY YOU'RE RETIRED YOU CAN'T SIT AROUND TELLING TWENTY YEAR OLD BABIES THAT YOU ADMIRE THEM
キングダム ハーツ ☰ ROSA
First of all, YAY I AM DONE WITH ONE FINAL AND ALSO I DID WELL ON MY BIG ENGINEERING PRESENTATION. I have one more final to do, and it's next Thursday so I have time to study. GOOD, BECAUSE IT'S CIRCUITS AND I JUST #)$*#(%*%

Anyway.

My secret is that I am a big Trekkie. Freaking out over Star Trek is not something that people can ever picture me doing, but then again, most people think I sit around and read old books and talk about poetry.

Let's be real, though. I only spend 30% of my week doing that. The other 70% is spent having a nervous breakdown about any one of my fandoms. I have to say though, the fandom that gives me the most feelings at 2:30AM is Star Trek.

SO LET'S TALK ABOUT IT:

100 DAY CHALLENGE: DAY TWO | STAR TREKCollapse )

Ahem. Back to those old books and all that 18th century poetry.

IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME
This page was loaded Feb 25th 2017, 2:29 am GMT.